Welding extinguishers, pipes, storage tanks, exhaust pipes, boilers and tanks with Gala Gar Gala Pulse Synergic equipment.
This Gala Gar equipment, either used manually or installed in automations, weld that type of products, passing the most demanding pressure and penetration tests, thanks to its total control of the speed and of the intensity, thus controlling the bead width and the penetration, as well as being able to support the pressure.
Furthermore, the possibility of recording synergic jobs permits the direct assignment of parameters per part. To be able to do this, it is only necessary to use one of the synergic programs incorporated into the Gala Pulse Synergic, grouping them into base materials to be welded.
The pulsed arc of this equipment affords different advantages, making it ideal for these fields:
1. Reduction of the number of splashes.
2. It permits work with larger diameter wires in lower intensity ranges, reducing production costs.
3. Less heat input for applications on fine thicknesses and welding in position.
4. More even surface aspect and penetration.
5. Less deformation of the base material.
Do you want further information about this process? Get in contact with us.