Gala Gar has developed its DTCW-4R Synchro winder, a cold wire filler system for semi-automatic TIG welding processes, using normal and stainless steel, and aluminium
Gala Gar has developed its DTCW-4R Synchro winder, a cold wire filler system for semi-automatic TIG welding processes, using normal and stainless steel, and aluminium. Open with roll-cover.
This new solution manufactured by Gala Gar offers the following features and attributes:
- Cold wire feeder for TIG and plasma processes, on any type of materials (aluminium, carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper - silicon, copper – aluminium. etc.).
- Use of standard 15 kg reels
- Valid for all machines on the market, without requiring any adaptation (magnetic, thyristorised, electromechanic, electronic and Inverter type rectifiers, from any manufacturer and regulation field).
- Two work possibilities.
o SYNCHRO and AUTO, which permits synchronizing the wire with the equipment pulsation rate, or feeding the wire in a pulsed manner, in any case completely synchronised with fast and simple installation.
- Manual adjustment of the pulsed rate and speed of the wire.
- Adjustable retraction and wire outlet delay (to favour the wire feed at the right time; e.g., when the initial drop of cast metal has been created).
- Wire winding and unwinding.
- Considerable increase in welding speed, eliminating undesired, critical stoppages and splices due to rod changes, thus increasing productivity and reducing the applicability costs.
- 4 independently adjustable feed rollers for perfect filling, regardless of the type of filler material.
- Easy for welder to adjust and execute the task.
- Chemical and food industry, tanks, machinery and installations.
- Assembly companies
- Structure manufacturers, maintenance and repair companies.
- Manufacture of piping
- Locksmith work in general
- Repair of moulds, engines, etc.
- Training Centres