Inverter, single phase and multiprocess for professional use, ideal for pulse-arc MIG-MAG welding stainless steels and aluminium.
- It supports connection at 400 V.
- Suitable for generating set.
- 1 Ph 230V - 50/60 HZ ±15%.
- Synergic programming MIG/MAG equipment by welding thickness.
- Pulsed.arc MIG/MAG synergy for AL and CrNi welding.
- Syner BI-PULSE Mode (dual pulsed-arc feature improve the wealding bead aesthetic).
- Modular system with possibility for torch cooling.
- Inductance synergic control. Spatter free.
- A great dynamic with pure CO2 gas.
- Direct driven system of 4 rolls - 50 W.
- Polarity change system (tubular wire).
- Wire reel 300 mm (15 kg).
- MMA welding process with specific MMA CEL mode for special electrode welding.
- TIG DC/TIG PULSE welding process with general control of cycle parameters. Lift-arc striking.