Cold wire feeder for TIG and plasma processes, on any type of materials (aluminium, carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanised steel, copper - silicon, copper – aluminium. etc.
Use of standard 15 kg reels Valid for all machines on the market, without requiring any adaptation (magnetic, thyristorised, electromechanic, electronic and Inverter type rectifiers, from any manufacturer and regulation field). Two work possibilities. o SYNCHRO and AUTO, which permits synchronizing the wire with the equipment pulsation rate, or feeding the wire in a pulsed manner, in any case completely synchronised with fast and simple installation.
- Manual adjustment of the pulsed rate and speed of the wire
- Adjustable retraction and wire outlet delay (to favour the wire feed at the right time; e.g., when the initial drop of cast metal has been created).
- Wire winding and unwinding.
- Considerable increase in welding speed, eliminating undesired, critical stoppages and splices due to rod changes, thus increasing productivity and reducing the applicability costs.
- 4 independently adjustable feed rollers for perfect filling, regardless of the type of filler material.
- Easy for welder to adjust and execute the task.