CARBONIC GAS REGULATION FOR UNDER-COUNTER INSTALLATIONS FOR USE OF 30 AND 50 LITRE BARRELS
Equipment for fixed fastening, with gas inlet and 3 outlets, regulated by three pressure regulators with regulated pressure reading pressure gauges.
APPLICATIONS : Cylinder gas regulation, to impulse the beer from barrel. Cylinder gas regulation, to impulse and carbonate carbonic drinks. .
GAS USED : CO2
Main advantages :
- Fine and precise pressure regulation up to 4 bars .
- It prevents exceeding the maximum pressure of 4 bars with mechanical stop. It prevents regulated pressure being handled by the catering user .
- It avoids knocks to equipment and pressure gauges .
- It permits independent regulation of each one of the regulators, depending on the process need .
- It has After-Sale Service for all components .
- It includes a flexible pigtail to connect cylinder to panel.
- Each The regulator includes an non-return valve in gas outlet