Gas regulation equipment, to secure to cylinder, with regulated gas inlet rod and outlet connection, and two smallsized pressure gauges that prevent breakage if the cylinder is dropped and that indicate the gas inlet and outlet pressure from the regulator.
Compact 8 bar EN-3000 CO2 Pressure regulator, "MICKEY" model Cylinder gas regulation, for discharge and gasification of carbonated drinks in catering establishments or mobile outdoor installations.
GAS USED : CO2
Main advantages :
- Fine and precise pressure regulation up to 8 bars.
- It prevents exceeding the maximum pressure of 8 bars with mechanical stop. It prevents regulated pressure being handled by the catering user.
- It avoids knocks to equipment and pressure gauges .
- It has After-Sale Service for all components.
- Includes an non-return valve in gas outlet.