Inverter module to adapt standard TIG DC HF equipment to plasma welding
• Higher welding speed = Higher production.
• Less heat = Less material deformation = Less metal transformation = Greater mechanical properties.
• Greater welding capacity = Greater thickness of material to be welded per pass = Less number of passes.
• Welding without backing = Easier and at a lower cost.
• Welding up to 10 mm without edge preparation = Lower cost
• Compatible with any equipment on the market.
• Flow volume control with digital display.
• Controlled penetration
- Manufacture of tanks.
- Auxiliary production for car industry (exhaust pipes…).
- Production of cylinders and valves.
- Stainless steel pipes and chutes