Inverter technology equipment with PFC technology of maximum energy efficiency for multi-process welding (MIG / MAG - MIG / MAG PULSED, MMA and TIG –TIG Pulsed with LIFT ARC priming).
Professional use, ideal for MIG / MAG welding with pulsed arc of stainless steels and aluminum.
Electrical power supply:
Single phase, 1 Ph 230V - 50/60 Hz. ± 15%.
Connection to the mains using a 16 Achuchu plug
- Maximum energy efficiency. Minimum power consumption
- Adaptation to long length feed extensions (> 50 m).
- MIG / MAG equipment for synergic regulation by material thickness.
- MIG / MAG pulsed arc synergy for welding of Al and CrNi.
- Syner BI-PULSE mode (Double click bead aesthetic enhancement).
- Modular system with possibility of torch cooling.
- Synergic inductance control. Absence of projections.
- Great dynamics with pure CO2 gas.
- 4 Roulette drag system - 50 W of direct traction.
- Change of polarity (tubular wires).
- Spool of thread Ø 300 mm (15 Kg.)
- TIG DC / TIG PULSE welding process with general control of cycle parameters. ON / OFF control and Lift-arc priming.
u1 (1ph. 50-60hz) 230 V